Faculty of forensic investigation and law in construction and transport
• Schedule• Dean’s office
For modern Russian it is vitally important to have a programme aimed at renovation of business sphere and improvement of law mechanisms of economic security. This programme should be distinct, consequent, theoretically justified, based on positive historical background and supported by various financial guarantees. To carry out this programme means to overcome consequences of the economic crisis Russia survived during the process of transferring to market-based economy system in Russia from command-and-control. In order to fulfill the programme it is essential to train highly qualifies bachelors, specialists and masters in jurisprudence – such an activity is maintained at the faculty of forensic investigation and law in construction and transport.
Specialists in engineering and technical expertise, investigation of substances, materials and goods, economic investigation are in high demand due to development of market-based relations provoking frequent conflicts between business sphere objects. Similar investigations are necessary because of the high amount of commercial crimes; moreover forms of these crimes have changed especially in the construction sphere.
Unique character of our alumni is based on the complex of subjects taught within the training programme and additional expert specialization as well as master degree programmes.
Training of bachelors, specialists and masters is maintained by highly-qualified professors 70% of whom have a PhD degree and an academic title, while the other 30% have a D.Sc. degree and professor academic title. The faculty’s chairs are also engaged in scientific-research activities. Professors of our faculty attend courses of advanced training in leading Russian higher education institutions and undergo internships in foreign countries.
The faculty is provided with a magnificent academic and methodological basis, a rich library, contemporary computers and multimedia equipment and has access to Russian and foreign information resources.
Acting dean of the Faculty, PhD in jurisprudence,